Release Date: January 1996
10. The Tragedy of a Stormy Night
Season 2, Episode 28
The past of Sojiro and how Shishio saved him.
9. Prelude to the Impending Fight: The Shadow of the Wolf Draws Near
Season 2, Episode 1
The brief period of peace of the group is interrupted by the presence of former Shinsengumi captain Hajime Saito.
8. The Age Chooses Shishio?
Season 2, Episode 31
Shisio fights Kenshin and his allies.
7. Shock! The Reverse-Blade Is Broken: Sojiro’s Tenken Verses Kenshin
Season 2, Episode 10
Shishio is challenged by Kenshin, but Shishio refuses the duel, saying that Kenshin is weak as a wanderer. Shishio tells Sojiro, his right hand man, to fight Kenshin instead.
6. The Formation of an Alliance: The Day When Aoshi Joins with Shishio
Season 2, Episode 15
Okina doesn’t allow Aoshi to continue as the leader of the Oniwabanshu due to his demonic desire to kill Kenshin. Desperate Misao tries to stop the confrontation at the temple between the two.
5. The Man Who Is Chosen for Victory
Season 2, Episode 33
The battle ends, but Hoji, refusing to accept Shishio’s defeat, attempts to destroy the Inferno Arena to kill everybody.
4. Midnight Battle: Kenshin Versus Sanosuke Revisited
Season 1, Episode 24
Sanosuke throws a party at the Kamiya Dojo. But others are his intentions.
3. A Duel with an Extreme Moment
Season 2, Episode 29
Sojiro and Kenshin fight each other and full strength.
2. A Wish Unrequited: Kenshin Departs
Season 2, Episode 4
Kenshin decides to go to Kyoto and to put an end to the plot of Shishio.
1. A Devil of Vengeance: Makoto Shishio’s Plot
Season 2, Episode 3
Kenshin survives the duel, but he finds out that more has to come when a plot about overthrowing the government emerges.